Karl Siegling pinpoints opportunities in Australia and abroad in a podcast interview with InvestSMART
In this interview with InvestSMART Karl discusses the Cadence approach of only buying a stock that is fundamentally cheap and technically strong.
Known for its scale-in, scale-out strategy, Cadence enters portfolio positions incrementally. When a stock starts to fall, Cadence will exit its positions in thirds, which in turn also minimises the impact of selling at the wrong time.
Click below to find out what stocks Cadence is holding right now, why Karl suddenly has an even keener eye on resources, and opportunities in the financial services sector outside of the big banks.
Receive our FREE Monthly Investment Update
- The inter-relationship between commodity prices, resource and mining services company profits
- The mining services cycle
- Where we are in the cycle?
- Examples of recent mining services investments:
- Emeco Holdings (ASX: EHL)
- Macmahon Holdings (ASX: MAH)
- Boom Logistics (ASX: BOL)
Cadence Capital Limited (ASX: CDM) is one of Australia’s top performing Listed Investment Companies.