‘We are in an upward trend in resources’: Karl Siegling on Sky News Business
In this interview with Sky News Business Karl discusses the withdrawal of the major banks from areas seen as higher risk lending, for example ‘non-conforming loans’, in the wake of increased regulation from APRA and Basel. As well as the scrutiny from the Royal Commission and the significant opportunities this has created for smaller financiers and non-bank lenders to move into these markets and take share off the majors.
Receive our FREE Monthly Investment Update
- The inter-relationship between commodity prices, resource and mining services company profits
- The mining services cycle
- Where we are in the cycle?
- Examples of recent mining services investments:
- Emeco Holdings (ASX: EHL)
- Macmahon Holdings (ASX: MAH)
- Boom Logistics (ASX: BOL)
Cadence Capital Limited (ASX: CDM) is one of Australia’s top performing Listed Investment Companies.