For the month of September 2018, Cadence Capital Limited returned a negative gross performance of 0.2%, compared to a decrease in the All Ordinaries Accumulation Index of 1.1%. As at the 30th September 2018 the fund is 83.9% invested (16.1% cash).
On the 17th September 2018, the Company paid a 4.0 cent fully franked final dividend. This equated to a 6.4% annual fully franked yield (9.1% gross yield) based on the CDM share price as at 30th June 2018 of $1.25.
Over the coming months, Cadence intends to list a new investment company, Cadence Opportunities Fund (ASX:CDO), that follows Cadence Capital’s proven Fundamental and Technical research process whilst trading more actively within established shorter duration trends. Cadence Capital Limited (ASX:CDM) shareholders will be offered a priority allocation in the Initial Public Offering (IPO).
To register your interest for the upcoming IPO*, visit
* Prospective investors should consider the Prospectus in deciding whether to acquire shares in CDO under the offer. Prospective investors who want to acquire CDO shares under the offer will need to complete an application from that is in, or that accompanies, the Prospectus.
** These figures are after a 4.0 cent fully franked dividend paid on the 17th September 2018.
* Gross Performance: before Management and Performance Fees
CDM Share Price and Option Returns plus Dividends & Franking
Fully Franked Dividends Declared Since Listing
Historic Portfolio Exposure
Portfolio Sector Analysis
Top Portfolio Position
Australian Shareholders Association
Karl Siegling recently presented at the Australian Shareholders’ Association Listed Investment Companies Showcase in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne.
Charlie Gray’s “Moving beyond The Lost Decade” article was recently published by the Australian Shareholders’ Association in their October 2018 EQUITY Magazine.
We encourage you to visit 52 books you should read before buying your next stock page on our website.
To view all previous Cadence webcasts and press articles, please visit the Media Section of the website.
We welcome any of your friends or colleagues that you feel may benefit from our monthly Cadence Capital Limited Newsletter. Please click here to refer a friend by supplying their name and email address.
- The inter-relationship between commodity prices, resource and mining services company profits
- The mining services cycle
- Where we are in the cycle?
- Examples of recent mining services investments:
- Emeco Holdings (ASX: EHL)
- Macmahon Holdings (ASX: MAH)
- Boom Logistics (ASX: BOL)
Cadence Capital Limited (ASX: CDM) is one of Australia’s top performing Listed Investment Companies.