Marketing and Communications Role
Cadence Asset Management is a Fund Manager based in Sydney whose flagship Fund, Cadence Capital Limited, is a top performing ASX Listed Investment Company (ASX Code: CDM). Cadence has experienced strong growth since its inception in 2003 and is looking for a high calibre individual to drive the company’s Marketing and Communications. This is an opportunity to play a significant role in a dynamic growing business.
The role offers an attractive performance-related remuneration.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparing monthly investor newsletters and presentations
- Responding to client queries
- Arranging company roadshows, presentations and Annual General Meeting
- Liaising with the Company Registrar on all shareholder communications
- Updating and growing the CRM database
- Producing the quarterly webcast
- Arranging marketing campaigns including articles and presentations for third party groups
- Maintaining the Company website and social media sites
- Booking Company travel and assisting CEO
- Looking after office stationary and equipment
Experience and attributes
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience in a marketing and communications role
- Be proficient in outlook, word, powerpoint and excel
- Have strong written, verbal, numeric and interpersonal skills
- Have good time management skills
- Have demonstrable proof of completing projects
- Have attention to detail
- Ideally but not necessarily have basic web skills and digital marketing
- Have the ability to grow with the business
- Show initiative and be self-directed and able to operate in a small team
- Have a genuine interest in people and helping solve their financial problems
In your application, please detail why you think you would be a suitable person for this role and detail your past employment experience.
You will also be required to provide answers to the questions below in your application:
- After reviewing our website please can you summarise our marketing message?
- How would you improve our monthly newsletter?
- How would you improve our Introductory Webcast?
- Can you detail specific examples of past projects that you have implemented successfully?
- Why specifically would you be good for this role?
Learn more about Cadence by watching the video below.
Receive our FREE Monthly Newsletter
Funds management involves a lot of synthesis of information and reading. Over the years we all end up reading many investment books and refer to them from time to time.
The team at Cadence has compiled a list of books that have influenced our investment style, or helped provide insight into the investment process.
Whilst not an exhaustive list, the 10 titles contained in this eBook provide a good starting point for any interested investor.