Cadence Asset Management is a Fund Manager based in Sydney whose flagship Fund, Cadence Capital Limited, is a top performing ASX Listed Investment Company (ASX Code: CDM). Cadence has experienced strong growth since its inception in 2003 and is looking for a high calibre individual to drive the company’s Marketing and Communications. This is an opportunity to play a significant role in a dynamic growing business.
The role offers an attractive performance-related remuneration.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparing monthly investor newsletters and presentations
- Responding to client queries
- Arranging company roadshows, presentations and Annual General Meeting
- Liaising with the Company Registrar on all shareholder communications
- Updating and growing the CRM database
- Producing the quarterly webcast
- Arranging marketing campaigns including articles and presentations for third party groups
- Maintaining the Company website and social media sites
- Booking Company travel and assisting CEO
- Looking after office stationary and equipment
Experience and attributes
The successful applicant will:
- Have experience in a marketing and communications role
- Be proficient in outlook, word, powerpoint and excel
- Have strong written, verbal, numeric and interpersonal skills
- Have good time management skills
- Have demonstrable proof of completing projects
- Have attention to detail
- Ideally but not necessarily have basic web skills and digital marketing
- Have the ability to grow with the business
- Show initiative and be self-directed and able to operate in a small team
- Have a genuine interest in people and helping solve their financial problems
In your application, please detail why you think you would be a suitable person for this role and detail your past employment experience.
You will also be required to provide answers to the questions below in your application:
- After reviewing our website please can you summarise our marketing message?
- How would you improve our monthly newsletter?
- How would you improve our Introductory Webcast?
- Can you detail specific examples of past projects that you have implemented successfully?
- Why specifically would you be good for this role?
Learn more about Cadence by watching the video below.