Banks approaching “maximum pessimism” and on the slide…
In this interview with Lucas Baird from RFI Group, Karl Siegling warns “Australian banks are on a slide and investors should keep their distance as the industry reaches, maximum pessimism.”
“Royal Commission, Hayne, conflicts of interest, vertical & horizontal integration, everything you’ve read in the paper – it may be that temporarily we have formed a point of maximum pessimism because it is just so negative.”
Receive our FREE Monthly Investment Update
- The inter-relationship between commodity prices, resource and mining services company profits
- The mining services cycle
- Where we are in the cycle?
- Examples of recent mining services investments:
- Emeco Holdings (ASX: EHL)
- Macmahon Holdings (ASX: MAH)
- Boom Logistics (ASX: BOL)
Cadence Capital Limited (ASX: CDM) is one of Australia’s top performing Listed Investment Companies.