June 2018 Webcast
In this Webcast, Karl Siegling discusses the company’s expected record profit for 2018, stocks that performed well for the year and details of the final dividend. He briefly discusses global growth, the company’s outlook over the coming year and then concludes by introducing the upcoming Initial Public Offering (IPO) – Cadence Opportunities Fund.
Receive our FREE Monthly Investment Update
- The inter-relationship between commodity prices, resource and mining services company profits
- The mining services cycle
- Where we are in the cycle?
- Examples of recent mining services investments:
- Emeco Holdings (ASX: EHL)
- Macmahon Holdings (ASX: MAH)
- Boom Logistics (ASX: BOL)
Cadence Capital Limited (ASX: CDM) is one of Australia’s top performing Listed Investment Companies.