2018 Final Dividend – 4.0 cents
Fully Franked Final Dividend – 4.0 cents
Cadence Capital Limited is pleased to deliver a 4.0c fully franked final dividend to be paid on the 17th September 2018.
The board has announced two fully franked dividends totalling 8.0 cents over the past financial year. This equates to a 6.4% annual fully franked yield (9.1% gross yield) based on the CDM share price as at 30th June 2018 of $1.25.
CDM shareholders are entitled to participate in the Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP) at a 3% discount.
Karl Siegling said “We are pleased that the Company has once again delivered a healthy fully franked dividend yield over the past financial year. Cadence will be providing investors with the ability to participate in its Dividend Re-Investment Plan (“DRP”). As a large shareholder in the Company I will once again participate fully in the DRP”.
Key Dividend Dates are as follows:
- Ex-Date 7th September 2018
- Record Date 10th September 2018
- DRP election 12th September 2018
- Payment date 17th September 2018
If you require further information on the Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP) please click here.
For further details please view the ASX Notice of Dividend.
Receive our FREE Monthly Investment Update
- The inter-relationship between commodity prices, resource and mining services company profits
- The mining services cycle
- Where we are in the cycle?
- Examples of recent mining services investments:
- Emeco Holdings (ASX: EHL)
- Macmahon Holdings (ASX: MAH)
- Boom Logistics (ASX: BOL)
Cadence Capital Limited (ASX: CDM) is one of Australia’s top performing Listed Investment Companies.