Cadence Capital Limited historically has delivered an attractive fully franked return to investors.
The fund has a historic fully franked dividend yield of 6%-8% p.a., and paying franking credits in excess of the broader market.
Fully Franked Dividends Since Listing
The Board of the Company is committed to paying a continuous and growing stream of fully franked dividends to shareholders provided the Company is able, has sufficient franking credits and it is within prudent business practices.
Dividends are paid on a six-monthly basis.
The Board may from time-to-time pay Special dividends if deemed prudent to do so.
Cadence Capital Share Price Returns
Including Dividends and Franking (March 2018)
Dividend Reinvestment Plan
The Company currently operates a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRP) which is available to shareholders for both the Interim and Final Dividend.
More information, including the DRP Election Form, can be found in the Dividend Reinvestment Plan section.
Receive our FREE Monthly Investment Update
- The inter-relationship between commodity prices, resource and mining services company profits
- The mining services cycle
- Where we are in the cycle?
- Examples of recent mining services investments:
- Emeco Holdings (ASX: EHL)
- Macmahon Holdings (ASX: MAH)
- Boom Logistics (ASX: BOL)
Cadence Capital Limited (ASX: CDM) is one of Australia’s top performing Listed Investment Companies.