SMSF Tools and Resources
You can invest in Cadence by buying shares on ASX
The SMSF market in Australia has experienced significant growth over the last 10 years, and is poised to account for half of the total Superannuation industry by 2020.
Nearly 50% of investors in Cadence Capital Limited are SMSFs looking to take control of their financial future. As such, we often get asked by potential shareholders about how to set-up a SMSF. Whilst we are not able to assist directly we have provided the following links for individuals looking to set-up an SMSF:
Educating yourself is important as a SMSF trustee. We encourage you to visit the following SMSF educational resources.
SMSF Guides, Research and Calculators
Researching and understanding your options is very important when it comes to your SMSF. This collection of guides, research and calculators is intended to assist you in that process.
SMSF News, Views and Webcasts
- Why small SMSFs are losing money: the $595b self-managed time bomb – on SMH
- Utilising LICs to hunt for yield – on SMSF Adviser it’s worth noting that Cadence Capital Limited (ASX:CDM) has a higher historical yield than the LICs discussed in the article
- Broaden your SMSF investment horizon – on AFR
- Webcast: Cadence Superhero (how an investment in Cadence Capital performs in a SMSF, compared to other forms of investments)
- Webcast: Brightdays SMSF service interviews Karl Siegling
- Article: Super – It’s all about the returns (Alan Kohler, The Australian)
- Presentation: Share Investing Prospects for SMSF Investors (Cadence Capital presentation to SMSF Owners Alliance)
- Research: ASX and Broker Listed Investment Company Research
- The inter-relationship between commodity prices, resource and mining services company profits
- The mining services cycle
- Where we are in the cycle?
- Examples of recent mining services investments:
- Emeco Holdings (ASX: EHL)
- Macmahon Holdings (ASX: MAH)
- Boom Logistics (ASX: BOL)
Cadence Capital Limited (ASX: CDM) is one of Australia’s top performing Listed Investment Companies.