Presentation | Active investing through cycles
History has shown that investment opportunities can be missed in volatile markets. In this presentation recorded by Livewire at The Australian Shareholders Association LIC conference, Karl Siegling explains the new Cadence Opportunities Fund IPO which aims to generate alpha by taking advantage of shorter duration trends by scaling into and out of stocks and sectors at different times and phases of the market.
Receive our FREE Monthly Investment Update
- The inter-relationship between commodity prices, resource and mining services company profits
- The mining services cycle
- Where we are in the cycle?
- Examples of recent mining services investments:
- Emeco Holdings (ASX: EHL)
- Macmahon Holdings (ASX: MAH)
- Boom Logistics (ASX: BOL)
Cadence Capital Limited (ASX: CDM) is one of Australia’s top performing Listed Investment Companies.